About Mother Nurture Doula Care
I specialize in helping new and expectant families. I have a Montessori certificate from ages birth to three years, and have spent many years as a baby, toddler, and preschool caregiver. I’m an experienced birth doula; a parent educator (I currently teach several parent education classes at a local hospital) and a certified Postpartum Doula.
I have years of experience and a willingness to share my knowledge with your family while respecting the philosophies you have for yourselves as parents. My goal is to leave your family feeling confident in your own parenting abilities.
My qualifications include:
- CAPPA certified Postpartum Doula
- Newborn Care Instructor - UC San Diego Health
- Tips from a Doula - Comfort Measures for Labor & Birth - Instructor, UC San Diego Health
- Understanding Newborn Sleep - Instructor, UC San Diego Health
- Birth Doula – trained with UCSD Hearts & Hands Volunteer Doula Program
- More than 110 births attended to date
- Montessori Infant and Toddler Teaching Certificate
- Current CPR & First Aid Certification
- Mother of two grown children
- Extensive experience with twins and multiples
- Valid Drivers License, reliable vehicle, and insurance
- I'm Pet Friendly!